Don McFaul and EXIT Realty Matrix will assist in the listing and selling of your golf course.
1. What we will do:
- Plan a site visit and inspect the golf course, clubhouse, all buildings, irrigation system, equipment, etc.
- We will visit other golf courses in the area to assess your competition and we will research comparable local land values where applicable to determine the pure land value of your golf course.
- We will meet with you in person to discuss your golf club operations and learn about the history of your golf course as well as current conditions and future plans.
- We will review with you your golf course financial statements, property taxes, water availability and cost and other operational and financial issues.
- We will perform all financial analysis including capitalization rates, discounted cash flow models and internal rates of return to determine the economic value of your golf course.
- We will offer any ideas that we may have as a consultant to help you improve on the current operations and resulting profitability of your golf course based on our years of experience in reviewing and analyzing golf course operations.
2. Comparative Market Analysis Price (CMA):
- Once we have completed a Sellers Agreement we will make as many site visitation as necessary to your golf course and completely analyze your golf course assets and economic information to determine the market value of your golf course.
- The analysis will include and not limited to the following
- Inspect all physical aspects of your property including clubhouse, buildings, facilities, irrigation system, equipment, golf carts, and Pro shop and food and beverage facilities.
- Visit competing golf courses in the area to assess your competition
- Research local land values to determine the pure land value of your property
- Review all financial statements and apply various economic analysis to include capitalization rates, discounted cash flow models and internal rates of return
- Gather information as to any needed capital improvements or deferred maintenance
- Discuss with you current operations and possible ways to enhance operations and profitability in the future
3. Offering Package:
- We will create a complete offering package that will display your golf course and answer many questions that potential buyers will have concerning your property for sale.
- This package will include property descriptions, financials, plans, demographics, photographs, etc. This package can be made available to qualified buyers by electronic e Mail or hard copy.
- All potential buyers will be pre qualified for financial ability and asked to sign a confidentiality agreement to protect the integrity of your golf course.
- We will call existing Prospects/Investor. At any given time we have several in our contact list.
- Notify Top Area Business/Commercial Agents/Golf SpecialistsAdditional Network Marketing
- We can advertise your golf course for sale without revealing the golf course name or specific location to try and keep the sale of your golf course discreet.
- Depending upon the need or desire of descrition we can create a wesite exclusively for the sale of your golf course.
5. Sales Process:
- We will assist sellers with the complete sales process.
- We can assist with negotiations and contracting, help with the property inspections and due diligence process.
- We can stay with you all the way through closing.
- Golf courses and country clubs make up a small niche market. We have many years of experience and credentials in the golf course market that can work for you.